Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Onion Truck

Just one of the interesting things you can see driving down the highway here in California.  This photo was taken on our trip back from Arizona last week.  We passed this truck twice on the highway and couldn't figure out what it was carrying.  Then a little further down the road we stopped at a Rest Stop and ran into the truck again.  This time I was able to get a good look.  The truck driver told me these are the purple onions you see in restaurant salads.  Half the truck had giant yellow onions that looked like oranges or maybe grapefruits.  Anyway, it's a fitting photo for today, because I'll be on the road again for the rest of the week.  I've uploaded some old photos for posting this week, so hopefully I will still be able to post daily. 

No comments: