Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Changing Seasons

I love the first year in a new location, because each new season brings so many little surprises.  I took a few weeks off walking Clover, first because I was busy and then because I caught a cold (from being too busy).  Now I'm back on the walking route, and it's got a whole new look.  Where did all this tall grass come from?  And how could it be about to go to seed already?  This grass is in every vacant field along our route, and stands about three feet tall.  It glows in the sunlight, and I just love looking at it. 

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

simple and perfect beauty. love this.

Sketchbook Wandering said...

It does just glow & I love it too! I too am so happy to be wandering outdoors!

Folkways Note Book said...

Light is what make us camera fools jump for joy. Very nice photo -- barbara

Gail Dixon said...

Such pretty green tones in this photo! Love it.