Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Fireworks

We're about to get a terrific display of color along the easement of our access road.  The mile stretch of road is bordered by a thick but seemingly uninspiring type of ground cover, so I was surprised yesterday walking Clover to spot a few early bloomers and then see a carpet of buds about to open.  No idea what this flower is; I think it resembles fireworks and also a fiber optics display.  Whatever it's called, we're going to have a brilliant display along the side of our road soon!

4 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

Fiber optics display is a perfect description! I love this.

TexWisGirl said...

how very cool! aptly described by you!

barbara cecelia said...

A good example of plain Janes turning into Cinderellas. What a brilliant show it will be when all are in bloom -- barbara

Gin G said...

Beautiful Melissa. You inspire me to pick up my camera, get out of my doldrums and look for the unexpected in everyday places. This is truly beautiful no matter what it is called. It makes me happy!