Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Thursday, October 16, 2014

River's Edge

Here's my final photo from our hike along the Netarts River outside of Tillamook. It happens to be the first photo I took too. I would have liked to place these rocks differently, but the large rock is half in the water and half on land, so this image is right at the edge of the river, and also at a bend near the trailhead. Not nearly as much movement of the water here. Probably a slightly different mix of trees too (I wish I would have paid more attention to the makeup of the trees!) 

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

really gorgeous mix of color!

Sketchbook Wandering said...

I was going to say the same thing as TexWis. The rocks look alive!

Ida said...

I like it. It has a sort of "abstract" feel to it and the colors are lovely.

Ida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.