Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Monday, September 19, 2016

Overcast

Uninspiring light on my walk this morning.  The sun was almost breaking through the clouds, but changed its mind. But I have to admit, I do like this shade of misty evergreen that hovers in the balance between green and gray.  The photo reminds me a bit of a paint chip card. I think I have this on my mind because my parents have a really great gray-green paint in their mud room, but I think it's a little warmer green than this. Looks like I need my own paint chip card!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Don't know what a paint chip card or a mud room is but I do like that photo!

Linda W. said...

I love misty, foggy days. Glad to see we're getting some of those once again.

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

Love that blue gray green mix we're so fond of up here.
Nice capture.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Always great when you manage to wring a great photo out of the most unpromising weather and lighting.