Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Where Photographers Meet

Two mornings in a row I tried photographing Salmon Creek from Felida Bridge at sunrise after our snow storm. And both mornings I wasn't alone. Not many people out on these single digit mornings, but photographers are a bit crazy I guess. There's a great view of Mt. Hood from this viewpoint, and the easy access makes this bridge a popular place to photograph. I found the sunrise to be way too bright though, so a more closeup view of some of the snow and ice for the blog today.

3 comments:

21 Wits said...

It is lovely, and something I have much of! But for now we're (Minnesota land of the frozen tundra) is reaching the 40's for a few days and I am planning on catching some of those warming up and melting moments!

Linda W. said...

Lovely shot! Yes, I've often met other photographers at popular vistas in the wee hours.

Lady Fi said...

A pretty shot.