Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Friday, July 21, 2017

View from the Lighthouse

View from the Lime Kiln Lighthouse tower on San Juan Island. For a look at the lighthouse, see my post from Wednesday titled San Juan Island. I've got plenty more reflection photos from our trip to San Juan Island last weekend; it is an island after all, and I can hardly stay away from reflection photos as it is! But for today's Weekend Reflection I decided to go with the reflection on the wonderfully wobbly glass panes of the lighthouse tower. It's a bit confusing maybe, but intruiging to me. The sunset light is reflected, along with the smaller sized diamond window frame. The shoreline is visible through the glass in view. For more island reflection images, check back throughout the next week or so.
Linking to Weekend Reflections.

4 comments:

Fun60 said...

Thanks for visiting. That's a very interesting reflection. I had to look at it a few times to try and work out which bit was the reflection.

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

Cool capture!

Klara said...

great capture.

James said...

This is so cool! I look forward to seeing more San Juan Island reflection photos.