Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Winter Lace

Just before sunrise at Netarts Bay near Tillamook, Oregon.  This was my first time out with my camera since before New Year's, and it felt good to get out.  I'll post more about this trip to Netarts in coming days. Today, I want to write about my dog, Clover.  If you've been following my blog for a while, you know that Clover has been my trusty companion on photo shoots. Well, her health began to fail just after the new year, and sadly we lost her this week.  She passed away peacefully, after twelve really great years with our family, and I'm sure going to miss her! If you don't know Clover, you can see her photo in the right-hand side bar (scroll a bit), and also in my top 10 shots of 2017.

4 comments:

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

I didn't know Clover, of course, but I'm sorry to hear of her passing. That's a very nice photo, looking forward to seeing more from Netarts.

Giga said...

I am very sorry, you are sorry that you lost Clover. I know what pain (I lost Tufika) and you will always miss her. * You surprised me that you were in Poland in Bolesławiec. There, beautiful products were produced. Regards.

Anonymous said...

So very sorry for the loss of your precious pal, Clover.

Linda W. said...

Sorry for the loss of your beloved Clover. I lost my dog nearly two years ago and it hurts.