Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Camas Study 6

Thank you for all the input yesterday on camas selection; it helps me in narrowing down my decision. I'm finishing up calendar layout today, so I have to select on short notice which I don't like to do. After looking through my camas photos, I decided to post today's photo in the study as well.  I liked it for all the subtle variations in blues and purples. I do think this will be the last camas photo for the season. Hopefully I can finish up the calendar layout today and get out with my camera again tomorrow...

3 comments:

Giga said...

All photos of flowers I like very much. Regards.

TexWisGirl said...

that's a beautiful bevy of blue. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations for your camera, this is a great photo for it, I also like the colors blues and purples as well as you.
Greetings.