Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Friday, December 15, 2017

Winter Palette

Nature never hurries, yet everything is accomplished. ~Lao Tzu
This quote showed up on my herbal tea tag this week and it seemed like a good reminder for me,
as I was rushing around finishing up Christmas gifts.
Today (even though I was hurrying), I finally got all the gifts in the mail!
And one frosty morning earlier this week, we almost had a beautiful sunrise.  
The sky had a little band of pink, nothing fabulous, 
but it reflected nicely in Salmon Creek.

2 comments:

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

"You don't get there no quicker by rushing the job, my beauty, you got to larn to move smartly 'tween one job and the next. That'll save us some time" (Sid the Farmer 1973).
Even the warming effect of the faint pink colouration does little to persuade me that that scene is anything but cold. It's a warm feeling to be all ready for Christmas though, isn't it?

Linda W. said...

Lovely photo!