Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Clark County Fair

View of the far end of the midway just after sunset.  I have to say that there are several things I miss about the Yolo County Fair, including the free gate!  But the Clark County Fair had a very large and photographically interesting midway.  I probably could have gotten a dozen interesting compositions throughout, if I could only have frozen time for this great twilight light.  (Or if they had a free gate...then I'd go back again.  At 10 days, it's certainly the longest county fair I've seen!)

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i can hear the screams and laughter and smell the fair food. :)

Folkways Note Book said...

Passed a fair today setting up in Polk County. Thought about how one would capture the excitement of it in a photo. You knew and did it with this photo!! -- barbara