Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Red, White, and Blue

This Ferris Wheel at the Clark County Fair had such a big light show pattern, and I photographed it for so long, that I really think I could post a different Ferris Wheel abstract every day for the next month! I won't, I promise. This is my last Ferris Wheel shot (from this fair, at least!), because I really liked the red, white, and blue flag theme. I do need to update my website though, so I'm considering doing a Ferris Wheel gallery, because I have so many of these shots now.

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i really like it! and you should save some to post here sporadically! they're wonderful!

Folkways Note Book said...

Your ferris wheel photos seem to appear as if by magic -- the coloration is astounding. -- barbara

Sketchbook Wandering said...

It's like you have created your very own kaleidescope!!