Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Monday, December 15, 2014

On the Path

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.     ~ Lao Tzu

Another view of yesterday's sunny fog, just a little further down the no-name creek path. Last year this was a dirt trail through thick woods, but over the summer the park expanded and this new path was put in.  I'm partial to the previous one because it felt more natural and because I felt comfortable taking Clover off the leash. Though it does make for an interesting view in the fog, with this new curvy sidewalk.  It seems like the kind of photo that should get an inspirational quote, and since I'm liking Lao Tzu right now...

7 comments:

Linda W. said...

Love the fog - makes the trees look ghostly.

Folkways Note Book said...

I, like you, do like paths that are natural. The new path is nice though with its winding way and it does not appear to be wide. Nice photo -- barbara

TexWisGirl said...

glad they put in a curve. :)

betty-NZ said...

I'd love to sit on that bench and watch people pass by! Lovely photo.

Shadow said...

I absolutely love this picture. And I have an affinity to weather of that nature too :)

Bill Leady said...

I really like the curve and the fog

Sketchbook Wandering said...

I haven't been able to visit blogs lately, I'm so sorry...It's an image that is almost more spiritual & symbolic to me than physical. I often prefer winter landscapes with their soft sparseness & muted colors...