Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 25

This was the first morning since we've moved that I got up and headed out with my camera, and it was a really fun morning. There were a bunch of hot air balloons landing in a field west of town so I sort of chased them down. This was the brightest of the bunch. Turns out it's a group that goes up regularly out of Napa, but when the weather doesn't cooperate there they float over Winters instead. I did use my polarizer here. I have better sky color in other photos but I liked the balloon best in this one. Also liked the ant-like people who are helping bring it down.

I met a fellow photographer here this morning, and she suggested watermarking photos during our coversation, so this is my first attempt at a copyright watermark. f/4.2, 1/200, 72mm, vivid, polarizer

No comments: