Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 21

Not much to this photo really, but I haven't posted in so long, and that was really eating at me.  Just too busy.  I was thinking this morning that I probably wouldn't have time to go out with my camera today, but when I walked out the front door to get the newspaper, the light was just right on these stems, so voila!  No it hasn't rained here...we're well into hot and dry summer...our sprinkler ran this morning.  At the end of these stems are little purple flowers, and they smell like chives.  I've photographed them before (maybe in September).  The flowers aren't chive flowers though they're obviously related.  Anyway, hoping to turn over a new leaf and post more often.  Twice a week would be a good goal I think! :)

No comments: