Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Reflection Redux

Between the fog and the high water from last week's rain, there were some interesting scenes at West Davis Pond yesterday.  I expect these ink blot patterns to be here for a while, so I'll continue to experiment with them.  I think reflection redux could just as easily apply to the lousy photo mood I'm in right now though.  It's my usual problem.  Every photo I take or look at seems like something I've already seen.  Like there's no original photo left to take.  I know it's just a mood, because I've been here before.  Many times!  I'm trying to work through it, and I'm determined to post everyday even though I'm not in the mood...just to let myself experiment and take a lot of shots each day.

No comments: