Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Over the Top Desktop

Still taking it easy, so I've pulled another photo out of my extras file.  This one is from the Alameda County shots earlier this month.  It reminded me of the desktop on our old old Windows XP computer (I'm pretty sure that photo was taken somewhere around here), partially clouded green hills with dark blue sky and high clouds.  But when I searched that desktop it was much more vibrant in color and way over the top in terms of intensity.  So I clicked auto correct in the Windows Picture Manager program, which usually gives an "over the top" version of whatever photo you have up, and this is the result.  Somehow it's still not nearly as in your face as that desktop shot, but looking at it now, I can't imagine it being any more vibrant than this. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sky is perfect. It is nice to see the green. Hoping you feel better soon. Gin

Lynette said...

Melissa, your photos continually amaze me. Talent, skill, creativity and knowledge flows from each of them. I am amazed.

Moving to Portland? Nearby? Neat! We should meet, right?