Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Monday, February 9, 2015

Winter Orchard in the Rain

Ok, I'm not sure how I feel about this one.  It was also supposed to be mimicking the Cezanne style, but I'm thinking that I've ventured too far from photograph this time.  For all our rain this week and for all my experimenting with photographing through my windshield, I have to say I haven't cracked the code to what makes some photos work and others not.  But I'm posting this one anyway, because it's probably my best attempt from today.

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

ooh, i like it! dreamy!

Linda W. said...

I think it's a pretty cool photo. Very creative!

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

It's a nice effect anyway and so much better than anything that Photoshop can offer. It's a bit curious in that the background trees appear just as dark and contrasty as the one in the foreground which is not what might be expected. I can't decide if that's fascinating or annoying!

Giga said...

This beautifully looks like a painting. Regards.

Deb said...

Your photo gives me a combination of relief from the horrid humidity here and also a feeling of cosiness. It makes me feel impatient for Autumn :)

Ida said...

I agree with TexWiseGirl, It does have a nice dreamy quality to it.
It was a relief today to finally have the sun come out for a while.