Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Friday, October 30, 2015

Change of Pace

A different scene for today...sort of. This is another view from the horse trails, which is an easily accessible hike for me and Clover. I absolutely love walking out here, but have the hardest time with photos. The woods are just so thick and overgrown, and busy for the camera. I liked this photo though, because just as I was taking it, a lady and her dog walked into the scene. I really like leaving people out of photos, as a general rule, but she offers a nice sense of scale, which I'm happy to share.

3 comments:

Gin G said...

Huge trees. Are those Redwoods? Lovely woods.

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful trees.

Giga said...

Thanks to the person who has entered you in the frame, you will see that the trees are enormous. Regards.