Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Familiar Scene

A favorite neighborhood tree of my, revisited on the blog again this year.  This is my third year photographing these branches for the blog.  The last two were the first week in November, at the point where I publicly proclaim my love for the month, and when there are only one or two leaves left.  This year I guess I thought to look up a little earlier.  For a view of the previous photos, I'll include links for 2014 and 2013. I have to say, I like the more barren branches better, and probably 2013 is my favorite.  Maybe I'll try this shot again in a few weeks...

3 comments:

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

For what it's worth I like this year's version best.

TexWisGirl said...

i like the simplicity.

Folkways Note Book said...

This is a beautiful photograph!! -- barbara