Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September 21

There's a casual old car show in our grocery parking lot on the third Tuesday of every month, sort of an unlikely date if you ask me.  This is the first third Tuesday that I've remembered about it since we moved here. This black 1950 Ford Custom Deluxe Coupe was my favorite; it was so polished!  I feel like I've hardly photographed it here though; mainly I used its great polish as a canvas for the red 1967 Ford Mustang reflection that ends up being the focus of the photo.  Varying my angle just a little made a huge difference in the shape of the reflection.  I had trouble getting more of the 1950 Coupe in the photo without warping the Mustang, so it was hard to know what to include and what to leave out.
f/4, 1/40, 55mm

No comments: