Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 25

I'm going to take a vacation from the blog for a while.  It's become sort of a stress point for me lately, and I'm not really enjoying it.  I'm not wild about the photos I'm taking, and so I think a break might do me some good.  Maybe a week or two...we'll see.  In the meantime, I might post if I feel inspired, but it's sort of a relief not to have the daily photo weighing me down.

This is the Death Star again.  I was thinking I should take the kids there with our old lightsabres and see if the sunlight wouldn't make the reflection glow a little.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Since I just started to follow your blog, I'm sorry to see you take a break, but totally understand it. When it ceases to be enjoyable a step back is needed. Hope it helps, and I'll be checking to see when you return!

Love, V.