Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 2

This has been a pretty hectic week here, and not a great week for photography.  I did take my camera out this morning on my walk with Clover.  I'm crediting her with finding this photo because she was sniffing around this shrub and I spotted the scene...water droplets on spider web glowing in the sunshine.  It's my 200mm lens so I have to be about 4 ft. away to get it to focus.  I never really got it sharply focused to my satisfaction.  Now I'm wondering if my 18-55 lens would have been better.  Just dreaming about buying a higher quality lens today.
f/5.6, 1/200, 200mm

1 comment:

LKemper said...

Hi Melissa,

I met you and your family at the bats tonight! I really like this image a lot! I will check out some more.
Lewis Kemper