Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Monday, October 17, 2011

October 17

This is the last in my series of farm related photos for the calendar competition.  It's my favorite farm stand, where I got all my tomatoes in the summer.  I got other produce there too, but mostly tomatoes.  I got five 40 lb. boxes of tomatoes for canning and freezing, and I'm well acquainted with the family, so I'm emotionally invested in this photo.  I think it would make a good cover, but I'm worried it's not bright enough.  I've tried multiple times but never with the right light, and it's always either too bright or not bright enough.  Also the sign is in the shade until 4pm, so I have to photograph it after that.  Anyway, it will probably be in the CAFF facebook photos tomorrow.  People's Choice voting is happening at www.facebook.com/famfarms, by "Liking" your favorite photo.   Hopefully they will get more photos during the week, because there aren't that many there yet, and it's a good cause I think.

No comments: