Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 1

Another day where I'm posting two for now.  This photo is the more typical photo for me to take, so maybe that's why I'm drawn to it.  And the dragon photo is more whimsical.  Actually the light was awful today for photos.  I'd love to go back here and take both these photos again in better lighting.  This road comes to an end at a ranch about two miles down to road.  Not far from here I saw a huge flock of turkeys, which quickly divided it two groups, male and female.  And surprisingly I also saw a flock of peacocks!  Would have loved photos of those, but my old car scared them off.  They run fast!  I'm surprised by how quickly the terrain changes just from Davis to Yolo.  Very hilly and winding here, as the road shows.  f/9 at 1/320, ISO100, 80mm.

No comments: