Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11

So I've been lying low all week with a sinus infection and today was my first day all week that I even brought my camera along with me. It was liberating, actually. Not having to post each day felt good after doing this for two months straight. So I think leading into the move, this will be a new section of the blog where I won't be posting everyday just because it's getting so busy.

As for this photo, it's another heron, if you can tell. We went downtown at high tide (around 7:30pm tonight). We saw an osprey too, but not close enough to photograph with my lens. This probably wasn't my best heron photo, but I thought it was interesting...especially the wing feathers.
f/5.6, 1/20, 200mm

No comments: