Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 26

 So I wanted a full moon photo last month but it was too overcast. Also I never shot the moon during nighttime photography week in my class because it was overcast when I was out too. So this is my first attempt. I can't remember how long I should have exposed, and all my papers are packed. This was 20 seconds, and it's too long because the moon moved during the shot and it's sort of oblong. It's overlooking Percival Landing from West Bay Road. I think the reflections are nice.  This was a nice ending to a REALLY long week.  We had movers at our house all week and spent the whole day today cleaning.  I really hoped we'd be done long before the moon rose!

f/7.1, 20sec., ISO100, WB sunny

No comments: