Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Haunting of Preston Castle

Today was "Photographer's Day" at Preston Castle in Ione.  Very interesting experience!  In addition to photographers (and lots of models) there were a handful of ghost-hunters, if that's the right term.  One guy showed me some device that looked like a stud-finder.  I wish I'd photographed it!  It was supposed to pick up electrical impulses from spirits, and he claimed some success.  I'm not one to rain on someone else's parade, so I didn't question too much.  But I was inspired to try my own ghostly interpretation.  A rare self-portrait!  :)

1 comment:

Steve Gravano said...

Cool looking place. I like the colors, the blue cast in the second room with the green door and your purple sweater.