Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Monday, April 30, 2012

Photographer's Day

I think this will be my final Preston Castle photo, but I wanted to show the model shoot portion of it.  I was surprised by how many different models there were.   I think the guy in the center is the main photographer, and anyone else is just his assistant or someone like me who wandered in and started taking photos.   It was tricky to get all the photographers and the model in one shot because these photographers really hop around a lot!  And even though it looks like the center photographer is in danger of falling through that fissure in the floor, this room was actually pretty solid ;)  Actually I wish I'd stayed and watched these shoots.  I'm not really interested in this type of photography, but I'm sure there was something to learn here.  It just didn't occur to me at the time.  Oh well.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a treat! The building, the models, the photographers. More than one treat, to tell you the truth! Wow!