Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Friday, June 29, 2012

Gaura Lindheimeri

It's been a long time since I've posted a photo from my walk with Clover.  I've actually gotten away from walking with my camera because I was hardly using it.  For one thing, I'm walking too late for the early morning light.  For another, the pond has almost dried up and there are hardly any birds.  But today when I was walking past the Friends of West Davis Pond Garden I found a photo-worthy sight.  I had to hurry to finish the walk and return with my camera.  Luckily all the plants here have tags, although Gaura Lindheimeri seems like a rather technical name.  I also found it listed under Lindheimer's Beeblossom, Lindheimer's Clockweed, and Pink Gaura.

2 comments:

---Eric--- said...

So Delicate

Anonymous said...

Oh so very pretty. Glad you hurried back!