Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Gee, our old Lasalle ran great!

Those were the day!   OK, I just had to get that out of my system.  I don't think either of these cars (the reflected and the reflector) are Lasalles.  I went to a classic car show today, and I did see some Lasalles, so I got Edith Bunker's voice stuck in my head.  I'm pretty sure the green car in the reflections is a 1953 Kaiser Dragon, and then the reflecting car would be a black 1948 Packard Custom Eight Convertible, for those of you who know cars and care about that sort of thing. The Packard is really just a canvas for the Kaiser; I think it's sort of a confusing image.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

No matter what kind they are, both are beautifully captured in your images. Wow!

Deb said...

Don't know anything about cars. But the pictures are great :)