Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sunrise at Eatwell Farms

Eatwell Farms is our CSA, Community Supported Agriculture.  We get a box of organic produce from them each week, and in each box there's a flyer with all their blog postings.  This week's flyer said they were going to be harvesting and drying lavender is the next few weeks, so I asked if I could come out and photograph the lavender field.  I went out this morning at sunrise (5:41am!)  What a wonderful experience.  The fragrance was overwhelming, birds were singing, and roosters were crowing non-stop.  I'm not sure the photo shows all that, but I definitely "see" it when I look at this image. 

1 comment:

píxeles y neuronas said...

Beautiful shot and nice lavender field.
Agustín.