Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Lacamas Park in the Rain

The weather can change quickly around here, especially in the spring. During my visit to Lacamas Park in Camas we got a light rain, then sunshine, then another light rain, and sun again. Rainbow weather, although I didn't see any. The weather here constantly amazes me. I've probably said this on the blog before, but in the Pacific Northwest we can get more weather patterns in a single day than we got in the Central Valley in an entire season! I thought this reflection pattern caught the weather changes pretty well. I went for my fastest shutter speed to freeze the little water droplet rings in the reflection.

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

that's beautiful! you should link in to weekend reflections on friday with this!

Gail Dixon said...

You did an amazing job with this. Superb colors and reflection.

Lynette said...

Splendid post! You are so right about the weather here. I appreciate it's diversity. Yes, I have a season ticket to Blazers. Front row, upper ring, across from Blazers bench. I am a giant fan of basketball and know I'm blessed to have such a good seat fit my budget. Go, Blazers!

Folkways Note Book said...

Amazing photo! Also, hope you captured a photo of those camas in bloom while there. I won't make it to Camas for the bloom -- darn! -- barbara folkwaysnotebook.blogspot.com