Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Friday, August 3, 2012

Clean Up Time

The California State Fair ended four days ago, so you were probably thinking I couldn't possibly come up with another fair photo, but today was the day to pick up my photo from the fine arts building, so I got to go back to the Cal Expo Center one more time.  I got to drive through a back entrance and along an access road that leads right to the arts buildings.  It was fun to drive right through the fair like that; the route comes very close to the monorail route actually.  They had collected all the recycling bins right near my building, and I just couldn't resist getting a photo.  Amazing how quickly they have cleaned everything up.  Honestly, I haven't even managed to clean my house in this time! 

No comments: