Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Find the Turkey

Another turkey from yesterday morning, down by New Hogan Dam.  I would say I saw 50 turkeys, but that's probably an exaggeration.  I wasn't actually counting anyway.  50 turkeys and 20 deer, that's my guess.  Clover was beside herself with joy.  It turns out that she's not that interested in turkeys, but if we had seen the deer when she was out of the car, she would have taken after them like a shot.  *She always comes right back, and she never catches them, but chasing deer is one of her greatest joys in life. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I see that little turkey right in the center. Great shot. Clover must be fun to watch chasing turkeys. Happy Easter to all of you. Yes, as you asked, I am feeling better.