Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Sunday, August 14, 2011

August 13


Heading home from my last early morning photo walk at Hamlin Lake for this year.  Low lighing here even in the middle of the day.  And no tripod.  I brought it in the suitcase and then never used it.  That's just laziness!  I could have used it here, maybe.  The ISO is 3200.  On the other hand, the graininess maybe gives it a dreamier quality.  I think as a "big picture" I captured it about how I see it.  The "little picture" would be all the daddy long legs running across the path as you walk. 

I had a heavy mood on this photo shoot.  Partly because it was the last day, but mainly because Jay's dog Daisy passed away the night before.  She was old, but it was still unexpected.  I felt like Temple Grandin in her movie, wondering where did Daisy go?  She was there and then she was gone.  So that's what was on my mind when I took this photo for Daisy...

No comments: