Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Saturday, August 20, 2011

August 20

This photo makes me laugh.  I was taking Clover to the country vet where she got her stitches last week (yes she's out of the cone of shame now), and saw two roosters having breakfast by the side of the road.  I took some photos, but everytime this rooster made his cocky rooster pose the top of his tail was hidden by the fence.  I was just thinking I needed to get out of the car to get a lower angle when he went behind the fence post, and so I waited for him to come out the other side because there was a really nice sunbeam there and I thought his rooster comb would look nice in the light.  This is the face he gave me when he peeked around the fence.    f/3.5, 1/500, ISO400, 200mm

No comments: