Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Sunday, August 21, 2011

August 21

I was in midtown this afternoon, and decided to try a photo while I was here.  Midtown is my favorite part of Sacramento...shady tree-lined streets, old Victorian homes, niche businesses and plenty of alfresco dining.  I took this photo in the window of a restaurant in the 1800 block of L Street, but my lens is focused on the window's reflection of the restaurant across the street. The reflected restaurant title was backward, as a mirror image would be.  So this photo has an adjustment I made using photoshop.  I've flipped the image horizontally so the reflection reads from left to right.  My objection to this photo is that it's a busy image, but there are no diners at any of the tables.  3pm photo hazard!  I'll have to come back in the evening sometime and try again.  Maybe enjoy the dining myself while our 90 degree days last...
   
  f/4, 1/100, ISO160, 40mm.

No comments: