Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20

The final Cruise-In of the summer and I'm happy to say I had a tough time chosing between three photos tonight.  And I liked all of them better than my last month's photo.   Not that I'm looking to become a car photographer.  Just looking.  One thing I will say about the Cruise-In, it always seems to land on the 100 plus days around here.  And it starts at 5pm which is the hottest time of the day.  So I spend my time wandering around a sweltering asphalt parking lot with the sun glaring off lots of shiny chrome, and I think I'm becoming conditioned to sweat when I see old cars!  At least looking at photos of old cars reminds me of being really hot.
f/8 at 1/320, ISO400, 55mm.

No comments: