Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Monday, September 26, 2011

September 26

Ok, so I have a variety of thoughts on this photo.  For starters, I thought this sky looked just like the Simpsons opening scene sky.  That's what made me pick up my camera here, and almost made me late to the dentist this morning. A Simpsons Sky seems like a fitting photo today after a great Season 23 Premiere last night!  As an aside, I'm not a Nedna fan; I think Edna and Ned are best as a forever single and widower.  Other photo thoughts:  I'm aware of this interest in photographing clouds right now.  Also I can see I'm going through a phase where I place the horizon line low in the sky.  How long will this last?  I'm wondering this myself.  f/8 at 1/1600, ISO400, 80mm.

No comments: