Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September 7

So if I don't love this photo, at least I love this little horse!  She has the coolest coat and hair-do! (Mane-do?)  Like she's channeling her inner zebra.  The thing is, I drive this road all the time, and I never noticed her before.  I'm usually looking to the west side of the road for sunset photos, and she's on the east.  Today I went out early to my farm stand for tomatoes, and her mane was just glowing in the early morning light.  The hallelujah chorus might have been playing in the background too.  Of course when I came back up the road she was out of the sun.  She's very friendly and came right up to me, but there's a metal fence so I need to photograph her from a distance or else photograph her through the fence, which I don't want to do.  I know I'm always talking about going back for a photo, but I really am going back for this one.  If I'm lucky, she'll be radiantly glowing on the blog soon!  f/2.8 at 1/320, ISO100, 120mm.

No comments: