Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Monday, September 3, 2012

Point Reyes

Day 17 in black and white.  The trail from Point Reyes lighthouse back to the parking lot.  I was hoping for fog on this trip, but unfortunately it was just patchy fog on the peninsula.  Fog is visible in the distance, but here at the point it was completely clear.  I will say though that this photo does looks better in black and white.  I also think the Drake's Beach photo is better as a black and white.  The other two, Inverness and Tomales Bay, are definitely better in color.  I'm thinking that in the future I might include some color photos during this project, especially when the shot is obviously better in color.  Good advice from my friend Ginger from Getting a Foothold.  I had the privilege of meeting Ginger and her husband Bill on their trip out here to see their family!   When I started this blog I didn't know I'd make connections with so many fellow bloggers, but it's definitely an aspect of my blog that I've really come to appreciate!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Oh I love this shot! It reminds me of 'on the moors'.