Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

World's Tallest Trees

Definitely the highlight of our detour was visiting Redwood National Park.  Coast Redwoods grow to 370 ft. which is really hard to imagine.  They are taller than a football field is long!  I really struggled with how to capture this in a photo.  This was probably my best angle, but it doesn't do these trees justice.  I wish I had more time to explore here and try photographing in lots of different light.  This is someplace I definitely want to visit again!

2 comments:

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Oh, I think you found the perfect angle for these majestic trees! This same perspective on a full-moon night would be downright spooky.

Wonderful capture, and I hope you can return for more.

Bises
Genie

Anonymous said...

Marvelous shot of a marvelous place. I think Genie had a great idea...a clear night with a full moon!

This is a super photo.