Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Berryessa Wine Country

I've been giving a lot of thought to my 2014 calendar, if you can believe it.  We're hardly in 2013, but I need to have my new calendar printed by July!  I was thinking I wouldn't photograph a spring Napa scene this year because I included one in last year's calendar.  I'm really hoping to get an almond blossom photo for the 2014.  (Expect a lot of almond blossom photos this week, I think!)  I was searching through my files from last year, and I came upon a few Napa photos that I didn't post last spring.  This one isn't exactly Napa; it's up past Lake Berryessa, which is a route I can take to Napa.  After looking at my spring Napa file, I decided I just have to get out there this week.  I'm still not planning on using a Napa mustard photo in the calendar, but at least it will break up the monotony of all the orchard shots I'll be taking this week!

1 comment:

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Wonderful displays of color and order in the vineyard as the seasons change.

Bises,
Genie