Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Friday, February 15, 2013

Sentinel

I can't resist photographing a tree ent when I see one.  This expressive tree stands guard just beyond the entrance to the Indiana Dunes State Park.  And sadly signals the end of my Indiana series.  I almost feel like I should get a tourism commission, I've promoted the Indiana Dunes so ardently this past week!  But now it's time to shift gears; I need to get out with my camera so I'll have something new to post. Spring is just around the corner here.  In two weeks I should have some colorful scenes.  Until then I'll have to assess my brown options ;)  Actually the blog is in a transitional phase right now, so bear with me if I don't post everyday.  I'm still figuring out where this is all going.

1 comment:

brattcat said...

it was a great series. thanks. can't wait to see what your lens sees next.