Painting is just another way of keeping a diary ~Pablo Picasso

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Spring is in the Air

I just can't get enough of the almost spring look around here.  What a change for me from this time last year when I was so impatient with spring's gentle pace.  I'm learning to savor the sense of anticipating.  Bundle up in my warm coat and gloves each morning, but feel that spring is in the air.  Appreciate the little daily changes that signal the turn of season.  And let me tell you, there's nothing like change of season for a daily photo blogger!  Hooray for a new color palette!

3 comments:

José Ramón said...

good landscape. It remeber me my own country

brattcat said...

this is so welcoming. it will be another month or two before we see this kind of rebirth.

Unknown said...

This might be weird, but I think this picture looks really menessing. There's this patch of sunny flowers in the bottom but looming over them are all these dark, evil, craggley trees... like towers of Sauron taking over the world or something.